Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

Week 1, Day 3 : Team Players Activity 1: Rugby Superstars

If I was a super hero for a day I would like to have the super powers of teleportation, telekinesis and super speed. I want teleportation because then I wouldn't be late to school or important events. I want telekinesis because I would be able to move objects without anyone knowing I moved it for example like a ghost. I want super speed because at school cross country I would be able to get a certificate and if I left something important at home I would be able to run home and then go back.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hayley,

    These would all be great superpowers to have! I wonder if teleportation and superspeed would almost be the same thing - what do you think? What else could you do with teleportation that you couldn't with superspeed?

    If it was me, I would choose the superpower of being able to grant wishes! I think it would be amazing to be able to grant wishes for people, including myself!

    Great work on explaining why you would choose these superpowers!

    Best wishes,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete